You will get the opportunity to join a fast-growing company, modest enough for you to play a meaningful role and influence our technology and ways of working, but broad enough to make a change working towards long-term goals in an agile environment. The platform we build automates the insights-gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale.
You will be someone that shares our values and ambitions and can bring something to the team that we can benefit from. It might be a prior experience of the journey, architectural insight into cloud-native systems, specific technical expertise in parts of our stack or a combination of them all. Whatever it is, you will be the kind of person that is energized by complex challenges, teamwork and problem-solving.
• Work as part of the infrastructure team on sprints that evolve our core platform and systems
• Provide point of expertise on infrastructure and CI/CD to our wider engineering teams – often working as part of their scrum on larger projects
• Automate the build and deployment of software to our cloud platform and help the organization do it more efficiently and effectively. Eliminate all repetitive manual operations from our daily lives
• Improve our monitoring and alerting systems to enable engineering teams to successfully operate and gain insights into the behavior of applications in “hands-off” environments
• Participate in an on-call rotation and assist with troubleshooting issues that arise
• You will be a key person for the development organization by collecting and communicating the overall picture that will enable the teams to achieve better results
What you need:
• You have experience in predominantly cloud infrastructure roles (AWS) working within teams that practice DevOps
• You can interact comfortably with AWS via CLI and/or API
• You have expertise and solid experience in deploying infrastructure as code with, at minimum, Terraform and ideally some of the supporting cast (Ansible, Packer)
• You have excellent knowledge of building and running Docker images/containers
• You have excellent knowledge and understanding of the software development lifecycle, including the use of git and continuous integration tools (Jenkins’ Groovy DSL, TravisCI, github actions etc.)
• You have a grasp of “cloud native” and 12-Factor applications
• You have good knowledge of monitoring and alerting using one or more of: Graphite, Statsd, Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty
• You have expertise in at least one scripting or programming language (Python, Bash, Ruby, Node, Golang, Java)
Nice to haves:
• You have good knowledge of the network stack at L4 and L7, particularly inter-VPC routing
• You have some experience with managing DNS and resolver hierarchies
• You can debug HTTP APIs and understand other L7 protocols
• You have experience administering Kubernetes
• You have specific cloud security expertise (threat assessment, attack surface management, SGs, NACLs, data security)
• You have experience in building and running Windows servers in AWS
• You have experience with continuous deployment strategies and technologies (Blue/Green, DNS or LB weighting, automated regression testing, Spinnaker, CodeDeploy, Jenkins for CD)
• Advantage of working in a large, stable, and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment.
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies.
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, dental, gym, ticket restaurant etc.)
• Company-sponsored professional training and certifications.
• Career growth and opportunities for development.