We are growing our devoted product development teams to expand our knowledge and perspectives with another team player that wants to be a part of driving change, setting a plan, getting everyone on board while understanding the value the technology adds to our customers.
In this role, you will get the possibility to flex your skills by working in a fast moving, supporting and curious team. You will focus on two pillars in this role, software development and ways of working. You will be well suited for this role if you get energy from improving teams and their deliveries on one hand and code on the other.
What you will do:
With a remote-first mindset, you would join an international team with the possibility to work from our offices around the globe when needed. Your focus in the role would be:
• Work across our entire tech stack, collaborating on cloud-, mobile- and web solutions to create maintainable and scalable solutions with the appropriate technologies and best practices.
• Work in an autonomous team in an agile environment where you in your role as a team coach pay extra attention to your teams’ health and performance, coach the team in agile practices and processes, and work with the rest of the team to make sure it is an effective and fun place to work.
• Represent the team towards the rest of the organization in issues relating to team health, performance, and processes, to enable efficient collaboration and resolve impediments.
Who you are:
• Experienced with software development in a fast paced, innovative, and at times, complex environment preferably with either the Microsoft technology stack:
• C#, .NET Core, SQL/Redis, Docker/Kubernetes, Azure
• You bring vast knowledge in working with agile and iterative processes and practices like Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, DDD, as well as DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, and experience and interest in challenging and coaching your team to improve in these areas.
• With your innovative mind you will never settle, continuously looking to reshape our workflows, making sure that each workday is value driven, collaborative, and rewarding. • You always communicate with your colleagues in a pedagogical and humble manner.
• You have an analytics approach to your work, and always bring a clear focus on adding value and understanding the context of your work with the business in mind.
What we offer you:
• Small autonomous teams where your opinions and experience matters, where you unite to deliver value while also having fun!
• Offices with friendly colleagues, but also an opportunity to work remotely, some of the time or all the time.
• Conferences, hackathons and other opportunities to learn.
• Stock Options
• Health insurance