You will get the opportunity to join a fast-growing company, modest enough for you to play a meaningful role and influencing our technology and ways of working, but broad enough to make a change working towards long term goals in an agile environment. The platform we build automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale.
We are growing our devoted Real Time team to expand our knowledge and perspectives with another team player that wants to be a part of driving change, setting a plan, getting everyone on board while understanding the value the technology adds to our customers.
Our ideal candidate considers themselves among the highly technical and who likes to push the limits of their knowledge and experience every day.
In this role, you will work on implementing, scaling, and maintaining the code that powers our production systems. With great freedom to innovate, you will play a key role in world-class research building the next generation of Cint
products. You will work with top talented developers in building robust system that have to
fulfil very challenging KPIs in terms of availability and latency. The systems process huge amounts of data and need to serve requests in real-time
What your days will look like:
• Design and optimize our software build
• Use your technical experience to identify and mitigate risk such as scalability, performance, security, compliance, operational readiness, etc.
• Oversee the development of technical specifications and requirements for each area, define key performance indicators and metrics.
• Prioritize, delegate and accomplish multiple projects, as well as the ability to troubleshoot and resolve common problems.
• Be a role model for open, honest, diverse and inclusive approach to problem solving
Who you are:
• Excellent programming skills and proficient in one of the major programming languages, e.g., Java / Python / Go etc.
• Proven experience as a Software Developer in their previous roles.
• Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
• Deep knowledge of maths, probability, statistics and algorithms
• You enjoy pushing the limits of your knowledge and experience every day.
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Passionate in technology
• Enjoys learning
• Understand the need of clean and readable code
• Experience with big data, cloud technologies, and open-source software tools
• Competitive salary
• Ticket restaurant
• Private healthcare
• We are accountable – We do what we say and say what we do. We believe
in transparency. We drive results.
• We work together – We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the
best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
• We drive new ideas forward – We are passionate about innovation. We are
curious learners. We take smart risks.
• We think beyond ourselves – We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.