We are a research technology platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, we enable anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more.
We are looking to raise the bar on engineering standards as well as user experiences. We offer a smaller company atmosphere, allowing for a large impact by every member of engineering. Our products are redefining experiences within the industry, so help us reach our goals while we help you reach yours!
Who you are:
As a senior contributor you are passionate about product design and user experience. You have a collaborative mindset backed by excellent communication skills and a desire to help us make great decisions in an empathetic and respectful way. You’re user-focused and love building great products. We’re looking for someone with high standards, who can set the bar for excellence in product development.
You have a team-first mentality and work collaboratively. This role is as much about accelerating the team around you as it is about getting things done yourself. You think in terms of tools and systems. You’ll be responsible for critical parts of our development toolchain and will constantly be thinking about how to improve them.
Your day to day:
• Collaborate with Product and API teams to deliver amazing user interfaces for multiple products
• Collaborate with User Experience and Design team for developing user stories, refining user experience
• Discuss and share technological choices with the rest of team
• Implement interfaces and component
What you need:
• 5+ years of software engineering experience
• 3+ years of experience with React
• Experience with Typescript
• Experience with REST APIs
• Familiarity with GraphQL
• Experience with at least one of the following: unit testing, integration testing, and functional testing
• High level of autonomy with strong collaboration skills
• A healthy sense of urgency, with an ability to drive towards delivery
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points if you have
• Familiarity with common design tools such as Figma and Storybook
• Front End Security best practices
• Webpack, Vite, Parcel or similar build tools
• Experience with CI/CD systems
• Have taken on team lead responsibilities in the past, or mentored team members.