We are growing our devoted development teams to expand our knowledge and perspectives with another team player. In this role, you will get the possibility to flex your skills by working in a fast moving, supporting and curious team with the ambition to focus on both User Experience as well as complex internal algorithms.
You will collaborate with highly experienced, helpful, and enthusiastic peers to push the limits of what our business can achieve through high-quality code. The successful candidate will bring broad experience in software development, a passion for Agile methodology with experience from building large and distributed web systems, writing testable and sustainable code, but also have to be the technical voice in the business.
What you’ll do:
• Work across our entire tech stack collaborating together on cloud-, mobile- and web solutions, with a clear focus on the front end parts.
• Take responsibility for the quality of solutions and that best practices are being used creating sustainable and scalable solutions.
• Work in an agile process where we are looking to continuously reshape our workflows making sure that each workday is efficient, collaborative, and rewarding.
• Be a technical go-to person and collaborate across teams to align on architecture and cross-cutting matters.
Who you are:
• A few years of experience with software development in a fast paced, innovative, and at times, complex environment.
• Familiar with the Microsoft technology stack; C#, .NET Core, Azure.
• Knowledge around RESTful APIs and distributed web architecture.
• Understanding of containers (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes).
• Background in working with Agile processes and practices like TDD, BDD, DDD, as well as DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
• An analytics approach to your work and the willingness to communicate with your colleagues in a pedagogical and humble manner with the business in mind.
• A clear focus on adding value and understanding the context of your work.
• Be a driver in determining, implementing, and continuously improving the architecture and the security aspect throughout the systems, tools, and workflows.
Do you have experience in Vue, Ruby, Python, F#, Clojure, Erlang, Go, Rust, Haskell or other technologies? That’s a plus, as we also support you in learning new technologies and back you to learn on the job – because we trust sensible developers to pick up new technologies with coaching and practice.
What we can offer you:
• Small autonomous teams where your opinions and experience matters, where you unite to deliver value while also having fun!
• Offices with friendly colleagues, but also an opportunity to work remotely, some of the time or all the time.
• Conferences, hackathons and other opportunities to learn.