Every day, we help thousands of hotels worldwide to develop their online visibility and sales through a range of SaaS and digital marketing solutions.
Our objective is to make our applications grow with the best resources.
Our R&D (100 members and increasing work in a culture where agility and teamwork are the base to take our products to the level of satisfaction needed by our customers, by innovation and excellence.
We maintain a start-up spirit with SCRUM teams (from 3 to 8 members) that are autonomous and can work and innovate with a high level of freedom.
The technical environment is very wide, based on a distributed microservice architecture that allows each team to work independently, requiring a high level of performance, reliability and security.
Your Day to Day:
• In a context of fast growth, you are a member of the data engineering team, covering the scope of all applications of the team, working on the different phases of the development:
• Analyse new functionalities in coordination with the Product Owner
• Investigate to find the right technology or infrastructure to perform a proof of concept that will be presented to the rest of the team
• Propose proactively solutions and new processes to improve the system and reduce incidents
• Develop code that works in a high-performance system
• Participate on the quality assurance and deployment process
• Create the right metrics and use the right logging system to have a perfect overview of the status of the system at any moment of time
What you need?
• You are a senior backend developer (6+ years)
• You have a proven experience in .NET and C#
• You are familiar with a distributed microservice architecture and its possible problems
• You have previous experience with the cloud computing, especially Azure or AWS
• You have a user experience with SQL databases and other cloud storage resources
• You have a collaborative way of working
• You are demonstrating an ability to adapt and be flexible.
• You have excellent organizational and time management skills, and you can work independently.
• You can present complex things in a simple manner
• You are a problem solver and have sharp analytical skills
• You are fluent writing and speaking in English