We are a small Engineering Consulting firm active in the Food industry.
Extremely customer oriented, thus aiming to solve customer’s projects as a turnkey service:
Process, Utilities, Automation, Due Diligence, Building and where needed, personnel training.
The actual projects are at international level: France, Spain, United Kingdom, and USA.
The customer’s investment plans at short and medium term require continuous technical support.
What you will do:
Under the supervision of the Engineering Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Define the client’s needs
– Design and/or select the necessary equipment and their installations
– Prepare specification, run competitive tenders
– Supervise the installation and start-up of new equipment, distribution lines and connection to user equipment.
– Energy usage (gas, electricity) in the plant: monitoring and reduction where possible.
– Work in cooperation with the customer’s factory team and local contractors.
– Support and/or represent the client when and as needed.
– Keep all parties informed and involved, as necessary.
– Prepare a monthly report including ongoing project and activities progresses.
In some case he/she could be involved in the procurement part, depending on projects size.
He/she could as well participate to the improvement projects when in his area of competence and responsibility.
- Minumum 7 years experience as project engineer or as factory engineer
- Experience with a process or packaging manufacturer can as well be considered