We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that help our customers be successful. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and a company set out on a journey to change the Market Research Industry.
The role is key in supporting our vision to be the Technology Backbone of the industry with a wide portfolio of products and a focus on advanced algorithms.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the development team to prioritize and plan the work to quickly deliver value to the market having the long-term goal in mind.
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for your product together with our Senior Product Managers
- Lead the developers in your team with support from Development manager
- Build a strong team to deliver your product. People, processes, and culture
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and customers
- Understand the customer needs and translate them into products in a multi-tenant platform.
- Make sure there is a good balance between product feature and technical improvements.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Support sales and operations in delivering value to our customers
- Some of our teams have a more technical nature and include working with our customers to integrate our products.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Product Manager or similar role in product management.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience working in Market Research an advantage
- Experience working in SCRUM and adopting the practices into teams with practical use.
- Experience in assisting building the product strategy using metrics, data and market knowledge to form your roadmap.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Strong analytical skills
- Being the glue between Commercial and Development to comfortably discuss technical implementations with the team as well as explaining how your product will really make a difference to the customers.
- Ability to gather and parse the opinions of multiple stakeholders, often acting as the middle person between your development team and other company leaders
- A curious mindset that is driven to understanding the customer problem and constantly looking at ways to improve the product.
- Ability to put yourself in the customer’s place and identify their key needs and pain points
- A team player who can collaborate with other Product Managers to constantly improve how we as a team work to deliver better products.
- Willingness to be flexible in an industry where the only constant is change
- Always having a finger on the pulse of what your competitors are doing to stay remain at a competitive advantage.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated with effective time management and organizational skills.
- A personality that can resolve conflicts and motivate your team to realize its full potential
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- A creative thinker with a vision to take our product forward with a strong attention to the details
Since team and customers are globally spread there will be some travel periodically to meet with the team, internal stakeholders and clients.