We are looking for an IT Specialist to join our global IT team, sitting in our London office with a focus on London operations. The IT Specialist will be responsible for supporting the company’s physical and virtual technology infrastructure, on premise and cloud-based applications, and the overlapping IT and business processes that support internal and external clients.
The IT Specialist will help design and execute the initiatives necessary to support a dynamic workplace, in a rapidly growing enterprise. If you are someone who’s interested in supporting a challenging world class IT environment, with many avenues of personal and professional growth, this is the role for you.
Your day to day:
• Provision and deprovision new user computers and accounts
• Troubleshoot application, hardware, network, communication, and connectivity related user issues and enhancement requests
• Apps: Slack, G-Suite, O365 etc.
• Hardware: MAC, PC, monitors etc.
• Network / Connectivity: File server, wireless and LAN internet, etc.
• Communication: Zoom, G-mail, Outlook, etc.
• Coordinate IT requests across departments and assist with executing IT programs / initiatives
• Support enforcement of IT best practices, policies, and security standards
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
What you need:
• 1-2 years of experience supporting IT related issues in an enterprise setting
• Troubleshooting Windows and MAC OSX
• Hardware / software installation and support
• VPN configuration and implementation
• Active Directory and security group setup experience