We are a fintech start up with a mission to empower everyone to become a smart investor. Our vision is to be the world’s most inclusive financial partner by making investment simple for everyone, and we put our clients’ interests at the cornerstone of our decision-making process.
Our app is in the top 3 investment apps and top 15 financial apps in Spain by number of downloads, and we are just getting started! We are taking our investment platform to the next level, building new cool features, and expanding our product to new countries to reach hundreds of thousands of users.
We are looking for a passionate iOS engineer, someone who shares our desire to build high quality products that put customers at the forefront of our product core, and at the same time enjoys finding the latest development tendencies in iOS to build a fresh feature.
As a member of our engineering team, you will build our iOS app, and work closely with other teams like Product, Design and Backend.
The architecture used to build our iOS app is based on MVVM-C and along with RxSwift (for internal communication and the management of asynchrony) they both provide maintainability and allow for fast iterations. We combine Swinject and Sourcery to generate and automatically handle all the dependency-injection boilerplate, avoiding the chore and letting us focus on the real thing. We take advantage of GitHub Actions and Fastlane for CI/CD tasks (generate new builds, upload the latest DSYMs, run tests…) keeping our own MacBooks out of those boring and time-consuming tasks.
What you need:
• 2+ years of relevant experience as an iOS engineer.
• Experience shipping one or more Swift iOS apps.
• Passion for building great products.
• Creative problem solver – able to identify obstacles and viable solutions.
• You feel comfortable explaining what you did last weekend in English.
• *Applicants must be eligible to work in Spain*
What will you do:
The iOS Engineer will be a pivotal part of the team, responsible for:
• Design and build new modules for our iOS app (we are using RxSwift, Swinject, Swiftlint, Crashlytics, Fastlane, MVVM-C).
• You’ll help keep our apps robust by monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting bugs every week.
• Care about the product you are crafting by choosing the best possible technical solution.
• Set and improve the team’s coding and engineering best practices.
• Work closely with other teams and participate in all the different steps of the feature inception, design, and implementation process. This includes refining requirements with Product and Design and defining implementation details together with the Backend team.
• Be part and contribute to the engineering culture We foster a culture based on respect, collaboration, personal growth and engineering best practices. You can find more info in our Product and Tech blog
What will you get:
A unique opportunity to be a part of the team within a fast-growing ambitious start-up, where you will also enjoy:
• Impact: We encourage a high degree of autonomy, a flat hierarchy and getting things done with attitude, and your actions will have a direct impact on the life of each one of our customers.
• Flexible working: whether it’s working from home or leaving early to pick up the kids from day-care or school, that’s not important. We are driven by objectives and let you organize yourself.
• Unplugged weekends: we work hard without letting it get in the way of life. We’ve implemented no Slacks or emails on weekends, so you can switch off.
• Birthday disconnection: important days exist to spend valuable time with family and friends, not drained by infinite emails and never-ending to-do lists.
• Flexible compensation plan: to help you diversify and increase your net salary (meal, transportation, nursery, gym, etc.).