We founded in Spring 2020, and we are now already a team of 50+ super motivated ML Engineers, data scientists and developers.
Our mission is to build beautiful Artificial Intelligence products. We’re curious, passionate, and relentless in our drive to develop a truly end-to-end product, pushing the boundaries of innovation as far as we can.
We work in two fronts:
Our product: currently used by 2000+ users. Using AI, enables and simplifies the core corporate finance processes (budgeting, resource allocation, what-if, …).
Our AI laboratories: we develop AI prototypes for our clients as part of their R&D initiatives. Our laboratories are diverse and aim to test state of the art approaches to currently unsolved business challenges
Our AI and ML hub is based in Barcelona, we are currently a team of 15 DS & ML engineers and Data Engineers both working from our office or remotely. We are looking for a passionate Data Lead to join our mission working either remotely or in Barcelona.
In the AI team, we encourage a fun and agile environment. We contribute to the development of the brain of our products. We work in scrum, and we develop our products in our own Python packages powered by open-source ML libraries, and we deploy them in AWS to power our applications.
If you have a passion for data and technology and want to join a crew of sharp analytical minds, then this may be the right opportunity for you. As a Data Lead you will be responsible of creating and leading a team with the following missions:
• Translate business needs to technical requirements
• Define a strategy for use of data and how data use interacts with data design
• Create the vision for Data and Data Warehousing team for product verticals and create a plan to achieve that vision
• Drive the design, building, and launching of new data models and data pipelines
• Adopt and define the standards and best practices in data engineering including data integrity, validation, reliability, and documentation and improving discoverability of data
• Build relationships with Data Scientists, Product Managers and Software Engineers to understand data needs
• Prioritize and communicate to technical and non-technical audiences alike
• Proactively mentor and grow the team, identify the required skills, hire the best talent, actively manage their performance, and help them to grow to their fullest potential.
What you need:
• 2+ years leading and maintaining high performance data engineering teams
• 5+ years of experience in data modeling, ETL/ELT development, and Data Warehousing
• 3+ years of experience in Cloud data engineering (S3, RDS, Redshift & EMR)
• Experience developing and deploying high-performance solutions using Apache airflow, Lambda Functions, Glue, Python and Spark
• Communication and leadership experience and experience initiating and driving projects.
• Experience performing data acquisition from source databases and APIs
• Knowledge of CI/CD processes (GitHub Actions, AWS Code)
We are an internationally diverse team that supports one another
We develop high-quality software and thus create sustainable added value for our customers
We live a feedback culture so that we can constantly reflect and improve
We offer flexible remote work with free time management within the projects
We enjoy new technologies and love to learn new things and grow with them
We give freedom for further training because lifelong learning is important to us