We are seeking an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to join the Cloud project team. The ideal candidate will have strong skills and experience in planning, coding, development, testing, release and deployment of Azure resources using Azure native & 3rd party tools.
Our Cloud project team is setting up Azure platform and resources. Planning & designing of Azure platform is complete. Building & testing of Azure platform is in progress. Cloud service setup is also in progress. From April applications are expected to host applications in Azure platform.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and qualifying/deploying Azure resources. You will work closely with Architecture, Operations, Network, Service SME and Security teams to ensure the smooth development and release of Azure resources.
• Plan, code, build, test and release Azure resources
• Support operations team in the deployment of Azure resources using IaC
• Ensure configuration and compliance of Azure resources using Azure native & 3rd party tools
• Participate and contribute in development of CI/CD pipeline
• Development of Infrastructure products and deploying with Service Catalog portfolio
• Work on automation backlog
• Work on documentation
• Monitor application performance
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with Azure resources
• Provide effective utilization of Azure resources
• Support application/development teams to deploy applications onto Azure environment
• Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure the smooth operation of the overall Azure resources
What you need:
• 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
• Experience with Azure DevOps, Boards, Repos, Pipelines, Test plans, Artifacts, Labs
• Experience with Terraform, Azure Resource Manager
• Experience with GitHub, Jenkins
• Proficiency in at least one programming or scripting language (e.g., Python, Bash)
• Experience with JSON, YAML
• Experience in automation of Azure Service Catalog portfolio and product deployment by using Azure Cloud Development Kit
• Knowledge of security best practices in Azure cloud
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills
Nice to haves:
• Power BI
• Azure Monitor
• Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and ECS
• Experience with database administration
• Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
• Advantage of working in a large, stable, and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment.
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies.
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.)
• Company-sponsored professional training and certifications.
• Active/passive participation in professional international conferences.
• Career growth and opportunities for development.
• Regular company and team-building events.
• Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere (depending on the project).