We are seeking an experienced Azure Administrator to join Cloud project team. The ideal candidate will have a strong skills and experience in operation of Azure platform & resources.
Our Cloud project team is setting up Azure platform and resources. Planning & designing of Azure platform is complete. Building & testing of Azure platform is in progress. Cloud service setup is also in progress. From April applications are expected to host applications in Azure platform.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day deployment/operations, monitor/management, and maintenance of our Azure platform & resources. You will work closely with DevOps, Architecture, Network and Security teams to ensure the smooth running of cloud-based applications and infrastructure.
• Administration & management of Azure platform/infrastructure & resources
• Deploy, Operate and Monitor Azure resources including virtual machines, databases, storage & others
• Monitor and optimize the performance and availability of the Azure platform & resources
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with the Azure infrastructure & resources
• Provide effective utilization of Azure platform and resources
• Manage disaster recovery and create backups
• Report on Azure cost
• Azure platform & services Security, Identity & Compliance maintenance by implementing and maintaining security measures, including network and security group configuration, IAM policies, and encryption
• Support application/development teams to deploy applications onto Azure environment
• Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure the smooth operation of the overall Azure platform/environment
What you need:
• 3+ years of experience as an Azure Administrator/System Operator
• Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
• Proficiency in at least one programming or scripting language (e.g., Python, Bash)
• Experience with Azure native automation tools
• Experience with Azure DevOps, Boards, Repos, Pipelines, Test plans, Artifacts, Labs
• Experience with Terraform, Azure Resource Manager
• Experience with deployment, operations and monitoring of Azure services
• Knowledge of security best practices in the cloud
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills
• Experience in Azure cost management & Billing
• Experience in Azure monitoring through VM Insights, Network Insights, Container Insights, Application Insights, , Activity log, Autoscale, Alerts, Metrics, Change Analysis, Logs, Workbooks, Diagnostic settings
• Experience in Azure Security, Identity & Compliance through Microsoft Defender, Key vaults
• Good knowledge of VPC, WAF, TGW, Routing and subnetting
Nice to haves:
• DevOps experience in planning, coding, building, testing and release of resources
• Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience with GitHub, Jenkins
• Experience with database administration
• Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
• Advantage of working in a large, stable, and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment.
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies.
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.)
• Company-sponsored professional training and certifications.
• Active/passive participation in professional international conferences.
• Career growth and opportunities for development.
• Regular company and team-building events.
• Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere (depending on the project).