We are seeking an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to join Cloud project team. The ideal candidate will have a strong skills and experience in planning, coding, development, testing, release and deployment of AWS services using AWS native tools.
Our Cloud project team is setting up AWS platform and services. Planning & designing of AWS platform is complete. Building & testing of AWS platform is in progress. Cloud service setup is also in progress. From April applications are expected to host applications in AWS platform/environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and qualifying AWS services. You will work closely with Architecture, Operations, Network, Service SME and Security teams to ensure the smooth development and release of AWS services.
• Plan, code, build, test and release AWS services
• Support operations team in deployment of AWS services using IaC
• Ensure configuration and compliance of AWS services using AWS native tools
• Participate and contribute in development of CI/CD pipeline
• Development of Infrastructure products and deploying with Service Catalog portfolio
• Work on automation backlog
• Work on documentation
• Monitor application performance
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with AWS services
• Provide effective utilization of AWS services
• Support application/development teams to deploy applications onto AWS environment
• Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure the smooth operation of the overall AWS services
What you need:
• 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
• Experience with CloudShell, CodeBuild, CodeCommit,
• Experience with AWS CloudFormation
• Proficiency in at least one programming or scripting language (e.g., Python, Bash)
• Experience with JSON, YAML
• Experience in automation of AWS Service Catalog portfolio and product deployment by using AWS Cloud Development Kit
• Knowledge of security best practices in AWS cloud
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills
Nice to haves:
• Experience with Terraform
• Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and ECS
• Experience with database administration, particularly RDS and Aurora
• Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
• Advantage of working in a large, stable, and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment.
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies.
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.)
• Company-sponsored professional training and certifications.
• Active/passive participation in professional international conferences.
• Career growth and opportunities for development.
• Regular company and team-building events.
• Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere (depending on the project).