We are seeking an experienced AWS Administrator to join the Cloud project team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in cloud computing and a deep understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Our Cloud project team is setting up AWS platform and services. Planning & designing of AWS platform is complete. Building & testing of AWS platform is in progress. Cloud service setup is also in progress. From April applications are expected to host applications in AWS platform/environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day deployment/operations, monitor/management, and maintenance of our AWS platform/environment. You will work closely with DevOps, Architecture, Network and Security teams to ensure the smooth running of cloud-based applications and infrastructure.
• Administration & management of AWS platform/infrastructure & services
• Deploy, Operate and Monitor AWS services including EC2 instances, RDS databases, S3 storage & others
• Monitor and optimize the performance and availability of the AWS platform/environment
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with the AWS infrastructure, services
• Provide effective utilization of AWS platform and services
• Manage disaster recovery and create backups
• Report on AWS cost
• AWS platform & services Security, Identity & Compliance maintenance by implementing and maintaining security measures, including network and security group configuration, IAM policies, and encryption
• Support application/development teams to deploy applications onto AWS environment
• Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure the smooth operation of the overall AWS platform/environment
What you need:
• 3+ years of experience as an AWS Administrator
• Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
• Proficiency in at least one programming or scripting language (e.g., Python, Bash)
• Experience with automation tools such as CloudFormation
• Experience with AWS code commit repository
• Knowledge of security best practices in the cloud
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills
• Experience in AWS cost management through AWS application cost profiler, budgets & cost explorer
• Experience in AWS management & governance through AWS CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Config, Control Tower, Auto Scaling, License manager, Organizations, Service catalog
• Experience in AWS Security, Identity & Compliance through AWS IAM, KMS, Secrets Manager, Audit manager
• Good knowledge of VPC, WAF, TGW, Routing and subnetting
Nice to haves:
• DevOps experience in planning, coding, building, testing and release of services
• Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and ECS
• Experience with database administration, particularly RDS and Aurora
• Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
• Advantage of working in a large, stable, and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment.
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies.
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.)
• Company-sponsored professional training and certifications.
• Active/passive participation in professional international conferences.
• Career growth and opportunities for development.
• Regular company and team-building events.
• Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere (depending on the project).